John T Fowler
He has over forty years of global experience in pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices, healthcare services, clinical trial technology, dietary supplements, food safety, standards, quality, and associations. He has developed and led global organizations in the U.S., China, India, Brazil, Mexico, Europe, and the MENA Region.
My passions include developing and leading companies with a strong focus on leadership, right people, planning discipline, decision-making competency, customer focus, quality, and results.
I have unique and diverse competencies across a broad range of business and not for profit expertise to bring value to Boards and growth to companies:
- Vast global experience planning, organizing, deploying, and leading US companies/divisions and international sites in North America, China, India, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East.
- Deep understanding of financial statements and successfully managing P&L’s.
- Considerable experience working with industries, governments, regulatory, and quality organizations in China, India, Brazil, Mexico, UAE, EU, and European countries.
- Unique experience serving with quality and standards-setting organizations that set global standards for healthcare products in global commerce.
- Significant Board experience serving as a Board member in international subsidiaries as well as a Board liaison for several Board committees including Compensation and Continuity, Audit, Finance, Investment, Employee Benefits, and Ad Hoc performance evaluation Committees.
I worked at Baxter Healthcare, Fujisawa, and Boots PLC as a senior executive in President and VP roles growing businesses. As COO, I led the transformation of USP to a high performing global enterprise. I led the global operations and expansion of the American Society for Quality as Global Managing Director.
I earned my degree in Business Administration from Rutgers University and graduated from the Harvard Business School, Advanced Management Program. I served as a Major in the United States Marine Corps.